Deze algemene voorwaarden zijn in het Engels opgesteld. Indien u het Engels niet begrijpt, neemt u contact op met MyMove (via firstname.lastname@example.org) alvorens de applicatie ervan te aanvaarden om een vertaling of een verklaring in het Nederlands te krijgen. Door deze algemene voorwaarden te aanvaarden, verklaart u Engels en de inhoud van deze voorwaarden te begrijpen.
Les présentes conditions générales sont établies en anglais. Si vous ne comprenez pas l’anglais, veuillez prendre contact avec MyMove (via email@example.com) avant d’en accepter l’application pour recevoir une traduction ou une explication en français. En acceptant les présentes conditions générales, vous déclarez comprendre l’anglais et le contenu des présentes conditions générales.
Date of last revision: 14/05/2019
BY ACCESSING OR USING MYMOVE APPLICATION OR MYMOVE WEBSITE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MYMOVE AS SET FORTH BELOW (THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR THE APPLICATION IN ANY WAY.
These Terms and conditions can be accessed on the Website as well as on the menu of the Application. These Terms and conditions are applicable from 14 May 2019 onwards and replace all previous terms and conditions. These Terms and conditions shall apply to all Users, in addition to any general or special conditions applicable to any kind of product or service offered directly or indirectly on the Application, on the Website, per e-mail or per telephone as the case may be, including products and services offered by third parties and shall overrule any other terms and conditions that do not originate from MyMove. However, by accepting the application of the Terms and Conditions, the User expressly accepts the application of the terms and conditions of the service provider offering its services and/or products on the Application to that User pursuant to provision 10 below.
rue du Mail/Maliestraat 50
1050 Brussels, Belgium
0680.845.473 (RLE Brussels)
(hereinafter referred to as "MyMove")
MyMove has developed an application, called MyMove, to enable employees (“Users”) to handle their mobility budget (in application of the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees and the policies set in place by the employer’s employee or simply in application of an agreement between MyMove and the concerned employer) and to reserve, book and lock/unlock vehicles of a fleet made available by their employers, the usage of which shall be paid by any concerned employee through their mobility budget (the “Application”).
MyMove’s goal is to build a company fleet with the ideal mix of green cars, bikes, scooters and steps, as provided in these Terms and conditions and to enable the usage of the fleet and other mobility services to Users of the Application.
Users may use the Services only in accordance with these Terms and conditions.
Defined terms in this Agreement shall have the meaning as ascribed to them in this Article 1 or the meaning indicated where they are used. “Account” means the personal user account, containing Personal Data, created by MyMove on the Application for a User on the basis of an existing agreement between the User’s employer and MyMove;
“Application” means the mobile application called MyMove, managed by MyMove, which enables Users to receive the Services from MyMove subject to these Terms and conditions;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all existing and future, registered or unregistered, intellectual, industrial, commercial and all other property and similar rights, in Belgium and elsewhere in the world, including, without being limited to, copyrights (including but not limited to copyrights in computer programs and databases) and all other possible rights in the fields of literature, arts and science; patent rights, rights to know-how or trade secrets, and all other rights on intellectual creations in the field of technology; design rights; trademarks, rights to statutory and commercial denominations, domain names and all other possible rights to signs used in business to distinguish one good or service from another in trade;
“MyMove” means Lab Box SA/NV, a company offering mobility sharing solutions, having its registered office at rue du Mail/Maliestraat 50, 1050 Brussels, Belgium and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (Brussels), with company number 0680.845.473 (RLE Brussels);
“Service(s)” means the services provided by MyMove or by any third party through the Application and/or the Website to enable Users to handle their mobility budget (in application of the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees and the policies set in place by the employer’s employee or simply in application of an agreement between MyMove and the concerned employer) and to reserve, book and lock/unlock vehicles of a fleet made available by their employers, the usage of which shall be paid by any concerned employee through their mobility budget in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
“Terms and conditions” means the present terms and conditions forming the agreement between the User and MyMove for the use of the Service(s) and more generally the Website and/or the Application;
“User” is a person who uses the Website or the Application and the Services provided thereon subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, it being understood that Users of the Application are employees and that said employees have been given access to the Application on the basis of an existing agreement between their employer and MyMove;
“Website” means http://www.mymove.be.
2. Subscription by a User
1. The Application shall be made available to Users upon fulfillment of a registration form and subscription to the Application. The registration form, made available to the User through their employer, must contain all data necessary to enable MyMove to create a user account such as the name, the email address or the amount of the mobility budget allocated to said User by their employer.
2. The User acknowledges that their Account is strictly personal and cannot be used by any third party. The User expressly acknowledges and agrees it is strictly forbidden for Users to give, lend, sell or otherwise transfer their Account to third parties, even another employee of the same company. The User must keep their Account details secure and must not share them with anyone else. The User shall immediately warn MyMove in case a third party uses their Account following the stealing of their phone, a hacking or any other problem.
3. The User acknowledges and agrees that MyMove shall at all times retain the right:to request a User to provide additional information and to upload additional documents for identification and verification purposes; andto determine, in its sole discretion, whether or not to approve a User, whether initially or on an ongoing basis during their use of the Application.
3. Use of Services
1. Access to and use of content. You may use the Application and/or the Website to browse, locate, reserve and pay transportation for your travels, either directly on the Application (usage of any vehicle of the employer’s fleet) or with a prepaid card provided by MyMove but managed and delivered by Modalizy SA/NV, a third party (usage of other mobility services).
To use the Application and/or the Website, you will need a device that meets the system and compatibility requirements for the relevant content, working Internet access and compatible software.
2. Mobility services offered on/through the Application. The mobility services offered on the Application or through the Application thanks to any User’s mobility budget may vary and/or be updated. The User expressly acknowledges that MyMove is in no way whatsoever responsible for such variations and/or updates. All mobility services may not be available at all times or in all locations.
3. Third-Party Fees. You are responsible for any access or data fees incurred from third parties (such as your Internet provider or mobile carrier) in connection with your use of the Services.
4. Updates. The Application and the Website may need to be updated, for example, for bug fixes, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions. Such updates may be necessary in order for you to use the Application and/or the Website. By agreeing to these Terms and conditions and using the Application and/or the Website, you agree to receive such updates automatically.
5. Proof. Unless otherwise proven by writing, the data registered on the Application and/or the Website form the proof of any booking and/or payment made by the User.
6. SMS. You might receive a SMS message to enable you to use the Application. Standard rates will apply.
4. Absence of user right of withdrawal
By virtue of article VI.53, 13° of the Economic Law Code (“Code de droit économique”/ “Wetboek van economisch recht”), user’s right of withdrawal for 14 days is not applicable in the case at hand.
5. User responsibilities and User guidelines
1. The User undertakes:
not to use the Website and/or the Application (including their Account) for illegal purposes or purposes that may damage the rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) or interests of MyMove or any third parties, and in particular not to use the Website and/or the Application to distribute trade secrets, viruses, damaging or illegal information, or information that is distasteful, discriminatory or offensive towards any person;not to disrupt access to the Website and/or the Application , or to access MyMove’s computer systems, or modify, or use them to transmit computer viruses, hacking attacks, computer worms, etc., or commit misdemeanours likely to be qualified as computer crimes;not to use any automatic system or software to extract data from the Application and/or from the Website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) as screen scraping of the Application and of the Website is forbidden;comply with these Terms and conditions, the applicable terms and conditions of any third-party offering services that such User uses and all applicable laws and regulations;that it has full authority and legal capacity to agree to these Terms and conditions and that it has not been previously suspended or blocked from the Website and/or the Application.
2. Should the User fail to comply with their obligations, MyMove reserves the right to prohibit and immediately block access to the Website and/or the Application (including their Account), to prohibit such access without repayment of any reservation made or any open balance and to take out proceedings for the payment of compensation.
6. Personal Data, privacy and use of geolocation data
7. Mobility budget
1. The mobility budget consists of the possibility for employees disposing of a personal company car through their employer to hand over said personal company car in exchange for a budget to spend on all types of mobility means (e.g. taxi, public transports, shared cars, shared bikes, etc.).
2. The mobility budget is further defined in the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and its executive royal decree(s), it being understood that MyMove does not commit to offer a mobility budget system and, more generally, Services, that shall enter within the scope of this law and that the employer is solely responsible thereon.
3. The mobility budget that an employee will receive on the Application is chosen by the User employer. In principle, it depends on the type of company car the employee is handing over: the more expensive the car, the bigger the mobility budget. Indeed, the mobility budget is equivalent to the total cost of ownership of the company car (incl. leasing, insurance, maintenance, fuel, etc.)..
4. Just like for any company car or company vehicle, each employer defines the internal policy that their employees have to accept before being able to use the Services offered by MyMove. MyMove bears no responsibility and has no say on said internal policy.
5. The Application shows to each User the amount of their allocated mobility budget and all previous bookings, it being understood that the synchronisation between the payments made with the prepaid card and the Application can take up to forty-eight (48) hours
1. All prices are in euros and include VAT and all relevant taxes, rights or other indirect contributions, which would be due in application of the relevant legislation.
2. Each User can select, before a trip, the nature of said trip (professional or private, the latter including the home to work commutings), it being understood that the payment card developed by Modalizy SA/NV can only be used for private trips and that any trip paid therewith shall therefore be considered as a private trip.
3. All professional trips are directly paid for by the employer of the User while private trips shall be booked through the mobility budget allocated to the User.
No direct payment shall therefore take place on the Application and/or on the Website.
4. The prices of the usage of any vehicle of the employer’s fleet are defined directly by the employer while the prices of the usage of other mobility services are defined by the providers of said mobility services, meaning that MyMove does not choose the prices of the mobility services accessible on the Application (usage of the employer’s fleet) or through the Modalizy payment card (other mobility services). Those prices may vary depending on their use or on the purchase moment and only the service providers are responsible therefor.
9. Liability This Article will survive termination of this Agreement.
1. MyMove Liability MyMove shall only be liable to the User for damages or losses directly resulting from MyMove’s breach of these Terms and conditions. MyMove’s total liability shall in no event exceed two thousand five hundred (2,500) EUR and MyMove shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses incurred or sustained by or imposed upon MyMove based on, arising out, with respect to or by reason of the User’s criminal, wilful or grossly negligent action or omission in the use of the Services or in connection with these Terms and conditions.
MyMove shall in no event be liable to the User for any indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages, loss, corruption or damages, loss of profits or loss of business for any matter related to these Terms and conditions, the Website, the Application or any Services provided by MyMove, even if MyMove was advised of the possibility of such damages or if such possibility was reasonable foreseeable, nor for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and conditions due to force majeure or any other cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to internet failure, power outage, explosion, fire, war and terrorism.
Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or restrict the liability of MyMove for:
• death or bodily injury caused by its negligence or its wilful misconduct; or
Any exclusion or limitation set forth herein shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
2. User Liability The User acknowledges to be liable for any damages, losses and costs arising out its non-compliance with these Terms and conditions.The User expressly undertakes to fully indemnify and hold harmless MyMove for any and all damages, losses and costs arising out of:a criminal or immoral act committed by the User or any other non-compliance with the applicable laws during or through such User’s use of the Services;the User’s non-compliance with these Terms and conditions, or their negligence, gross negligence and wilful misconduct. The User undertakes to cooperate with any investigation or assessment regarding damages, losses or costs arising out these Terms and conditions and any incident relating to its performance.
10. Disclaimer of warranties
1. MyMove does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Users agree that from time to time MyMove may remove the Services for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the Services at any time, without prior notice to the Users. The User expressly agrees that their use of, or inability to use, the Services is at their sole risk. The Services and all products and services delivered to the User through the Website or the Application are (except as expressly stated otherwise by MyMove) provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranties of any kind for as far as possible in application of Belgian law, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
2. MyMove does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the Services are included within the scope of the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees and that such legislation shall apply to the Users and their employers by using the Application and the Services.
11. Links to third-party websites or services and application of their terms and conditions
1. The Website and/or the Application contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by MyMove. MyMove has no control over, assumes no responsibility for it, does not warranty the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. The User further acknowledges and agrees that MyMove shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
2. The User expressly agrees that the terms and conditions of the mobility provider that provides them with a transportation service paid through the Application or Modalizy payment card linked with the Application apply to the use of that transportation service (duration, liability, use, etc.). The relevant terms and conditions can be found on the respective websites of the service providers.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
1. All Intellectual Property Rights related to the Website, the Application (in object code and source code form), the underlying models and algorithms of the Application and of the Website, MyMove brand and logo, including any rights, title and interest therein, shall at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of MyMove and if applicable, its licensors, and the User shall obtain no rights, title or interest (including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights) therein pursuant to these Terms and conditions, except for the limited user rights expressly granted hereunder. In the event, notwithstanding any prohibition thereto, the User modifies or creates derivative works of the Application and/or the Website, MyMove shall own all rights, title and interest, including any Intellectual Property Rights, in and to such modifications and derivatives and the User hereby assigns any such rights, title and interest, including any Intellectual Property Rights, in such modifications and derivatives to MyMove at no cost to the latter.
2. The User agrees: (1) not to remove any intellectual property notices in the Application and on the Website; (2) not to sell, transfer, rent, lease, grant access or sub-license the Application and the Website to any third party; (3) not to alter or modify the Application and the Website; (4) not to reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or attempt to derive source code from the Application and the Website; (5) not to prepare derivative works from the Application and the Website and (6) not to use or register the brand “MyMove”.
3. MyMove cannot be held responsible for any abusive or fraudulent use of its name, its logo, its brand or their addresses.
1. Users may terminate this Agreement upon a notice period and subject to the conditions determined within the internal policy provided by their employer.
2. MyMove may terminate this Agreement upon a notice period agreed upon with the employer’s Users.
3. MyMove shall at all times be entitled, at its discretion, immediately or temporarily, to deactivate or suspend an Account or to terminate the Agreement immediately upon notice via MyMove’s customer support or via firstname.lastname@example.org if one of the following events occur, or if MyMove has reasonable reasons to believe such event occurred:the User commits a criminal or immoral act or any violation of the applicable laws during or through such User’s use of the Services orin general, the User does not comply with these Terms and conditions, irrespective whether by negligence, gross negligence, wilful misconduct or otherwise.
4. In case of deactivation or suspension of the Account or termination of the Agreement, the User shall no longer be entitled to use the Application and the Services for the duration of such deactivation or suspension, as the case may be.
14. General provisions and jurisdiction
1. The User accepts that MyMove shall have the right to notify the User per pop-up of any changes to these Terms and conditions. The User cannot continue using the Application, the Website and Services following the effective date of a change without prior acceptance of such change.
2. If any provision in these Terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable or contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be automatically limited or altered in order to render it valid or enforceable to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, and all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in effect.
3. The mere fact that MyMove does not invoke, at any given time, one provision of these Terms and conditions cannot be interpreted as a waiver to use and invoke that provision.
4. These Terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Belgian law and any dispute relating thereto must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels.
1. If you have any further questions about these Terms and conditions or their implementation or if you need support with the use of the Application, please contact your employer or MyMove (by email at email@example.com)
2. For questions or complaints directly related to the services performed by the third party service providers, please contact directly the customer service of the concerned service provider as detailed in their terms and conditions (for example in case of problems with a bike, if there is a strike, if you have an accident, etc.).
Date of last revision: 14/05/2019
Date of last revision: 14/05/2019
Lab-Box SA/NV is committed to protect your privacy and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer personal data very seriously. For more detailed information about privacy legislation, please do not hesitate to read the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) (the “GDPR”).
Your personal data are handled by:
Lab-Box SA/NV (hereafter: “MyMove”)
Rue du Mail/Maliestraat 50
Enterprise number: BE0680.845.473
To contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To have access to our policies: https://www.mymove.be/ or on the menu of the Application
1. Scope of application
As used in this Policy, the terms "using" and "processing" of Personal Data (as defined below) include subjecting the personal information to statistical or other analysis and using or handling personal information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring as detailed in this Privacy.
MyMove ("we" or "us") provides this Policy to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data of any person who uses the Application and the services provided thereon or the Website (the “Users”).
2. What information do we collect?
MyMove collects and processes two types of information: (i) information Users provide to us and (ii) information relating to the User’s use of the Application and/or the Website (collectively the “Personal Data”). Personal Data shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in applicable Belgian and European law.
i. Information you provide to us:
Account:When you sign up to the Application and create an account, proceed to a booking, send us an email or communicate with our customer service, you are voluntarily providing us with certain individually identifiable information that we collect and process. Such personal information may include but is not limited to your name, date of birth, physical address, email address, telephone number, billing information, bank account or other payment details. Should you give us details about another person, you hereby confirm that you fully respect the GDPR doing so and that you received every necessary authorization therefor.
We may also collect additional information you may choose to provide to us on your account (i.e. personal data which must not compulsorily be given through the registration process), such as photos, descriptions of your interests, commuting habits, languages spoken, who you are, where you live and what you do for a living.
Additionally, your account may contain other necessary information as detailed in the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees. Said information might be provided directly by you or by your employer in the strict respect of the legislation in place concerning mobility budgets.
Location and travel timings:
In order to improve the Application and the services and to help calculate distances and timing between two locations or the time needed to park in a given area, your location, places of departure and destination, the start and finish times, the date of the travel and the duration of the use may be collected.
Additionally, all necessary data that MyMove is obliged by law to collect and process shall be duly collected and processed (law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees).
Purchase details:As provided by law, MyMove shall collect personal data relating to your bookings and purchases as to enable you to have access to your booking history and to the amount left on your mobility budget.
When you contact our customer service or anyone of the MyMove staff or when you give us feedback, we may keep a record of that correspondence and collect the necessary information to classify your question, respond to it and, if applicable, investigate any breach of our Terms and Conditions or this Policy.
ii. Information we learn about you from your use of the Application:
We may collect or process your IP address and certain non-personal information or aggregated data about how and when you use the Application and/or the Website. This information is usually of a technical nature (device settings and information, including but not limited to the type of browser, operating system, keyboard language, screen resolution, IP address, location, etc.) and behavioral nature (the actions taken by you on the Application and/or the Website, including but not limited to access times, pages requested, actions executed, etc.) and is used to compile statistical data about the use of our Application and/or Website.
3. Purposes of collecting information
MyMove only collects the Personal Data for the following purposes:
i. Execution of a contract (art. 6, §1, b) of the GDPR):
We collect certain Personal Data to execute the contract between you and us allowing us and the concerned service providers to process your purchases and bookings on the Application, to allow you to reserve, book, lock and unlock a vehicle on the Application, to confirm purchases and bookings and to inform you in case of problem and, in a general manner, to ensure the proper execution of the services we provide you.
ii. Compliance with legal obligations (art. 6, §1, c) of the GDPR):
We may also process your Personal Data in order to comply with the law, to complete all legally obligated paperwork in each country/region in which either the User or MyMove is active or in case of illegal use, when we receive orders from legal authorities. In particular, MyMove is working closely with employers to offer their employees a mobility budget and must therefore comply with the obligations set out in the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees.
We may also verify the respect of your obligations set out in our Terms & Conditions and our Policy and investigate fraud and infringements on all applicable rules and regulations.
iii. Legitimate interests (art. 6, §1, f) of the GDPR):
Beyond the collection of your Personal Data to provide our services or to comply with legal obligations, we may collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. Improve user experience:Tracking your use of the Application and/or the Website will allow us to personalize our services to your needs and process uploaded data related to your profile such as tickets and booking preferences or most used travels. It will allow you to correctly use the Application and/or the Website. This will also allow us to learn more about User preferences and general trends on the Application and/or the Website in order to improve the quality of the Application and/or the Website and personalize your experience.
b. Provide customer service:We may collect additional Personal Data to perform general customer administration of your account by providing you with specific information on available services and by sending you communications about the Application (e.g. upcoming changes or improvements) as well as our other products and services and respond to your questions, treat your requests or troubleshoot any problems.
c. Perform marketing actions:We may process your Personal Data to contact you with tailored suggestions and information about events and other products or services as well as communications about the Application and/or the Website (such as the newsletters mentioned on the website http://www.mymove.be).
You can choose to opt-out at any time of marketing promotions sent by MyMove and/or mail/email correspondence from MyMove if you do not want your Personal Data to be used anymore for any of the aforementioned purposes. If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us anymore, you can choose to unsubscribe from such commercial communications at any time by sending us an email at email@example.com.
d. Generate statistics and perform statistical analysis:We may generate anonymous statistics about the use and Users of the Application and the Website in order to improve the Application and the Website and to perform statistical analysis.
e. Sharing anonymous information with third parties:Anonymous information about our Users and the Use of the Application and the Website can be disclosed to third parties for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes as well as for statistical purposes for mobility trends.
iv. Other processing:
We will ask for your consent before using any Personal Data for a purpose other than those that are set out in this Policy. However, if you decide to add or provide additional Personal Data to your personal settings which must not compulsorily be given through the subscription process, by doing so, you give Pikaway your explicit consent to process this additional Personal Data in accordance with this Policy.
4. Disclosure to third parties
i. Data processors:
We rely on third party service providers to offer our services and enhance your experience. Only to the extent required (i.e. to perform specific tasks on our behalf such as the storage of data, the order of a transportation ticket, the processing of a booking, targeted communication on the Application or suggestions concerning possible travel journeys), such third-party service providers (including some located outside of the European Union) will have access to your Personal Data. Once such third-party service provider has completed its specific task and their legal relationship with MyMove, they will no longer have access to your personal data except as required by law.
Our subcontractors are listed in a register of processing activities (kept internally). We ensure that all our subcontractors provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data as we do (including subcontractors located outside the EU).
ii. Service providers:
In such a case, MyMove may transfer your Personal Data to the third party that offered the services you used (such as your email address, name or phone number) in the extent it is necessary to enable you to use the services provided by the concerned third party (confirmation of purchase or booking; tickets/codes necessary to travel; requests or claims you make; information in case of problem; control of your tickets/codes; etc.) and/or in case of illegal use of the third-party services.
Should you wish to know in more details to which third parties your Personal Data and which Personal Data have been disclosed, please refer to section 7 below (“your rights”).
MyMove is working with employers to offer their employees an application that enables them to handle their mobility budget. As such, employers may have access to personal data of the employers’ respective employees available to MyMove as provided by the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget and the executive royal decrees.
5. Security of your Personal Data
In order to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Data, MyMove has implemented a variety of appropriate technical and organizational security measures conform with or exceeding industry standard technologies, in order to safeguard the confidentiality of your Personal Data and ensure your online safety. However, MyMove cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
MyMove uses its best efforts to protect the confidentiality and security of your Personal Data.
In case of violation of your Personal Data, MyMove undertakes to notify the Data Protection Authority without delay and, if possible, not later than 72 hours after becoming aware of such violation.
MyMove shall in no event be liable for any direct or indirect damages that result from a wrong or illegal handling by third parties. You may not disclose to or share with any third parties your account. If your phone has been stolen or if you change phone number, please immediately inform us by sending us an email at via firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Data retention period
We do not process your Personal Data any longer than is necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy: we do store your Personal Data as long as your account is active or when the processing of your Personal Data is necessary to allow you to make use of our Application. Your Personal Data are deleted or anonymized maximum seven years after your last use of our Application or deletion of your account as provided by article 10 of the Royal Decree of 21 March 2019 implementing the law of 17 March 2019 regarding the introduction of a mobility budget.
7. Your rights
Exercise of your rights is free of charge and can be done at any time provided that it is authorised by law. If and to the extent provided under applicable Belgian and European law, you shall have the right:
a) to obtain from MyMove confirmation as to whether or not your Personal Data is being processed and, where that is the case, you shall have the right to access such Personal Data being processed;
b) to obtain from MyMove, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data;
c) to obtain from MyMove the erasure of Personal Data;
d) to obtain from MyMove the restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
e) to receive your Personal Data in a structured and commonly used, machine-readable format and have such Personal Data transmitted;
f) to object to processing of your Personal Data and to object at any time and without any justification to the processing of your Personal Data and/or to the transmission of your Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes (including profiling).
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to via email@example.com or sending a letter to Lab Box SA/NV, Maliestraat/rue du Mail 50, 1050 Elsene/Ixelles, Belgium. You can also send this request through your employer with whom MyMove is always in touch.
If and to the extent provided under applicable Belgian and European law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the authorized supervisory authority (the Data Protection authority) should you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or any other email address provided by the authorized supervisory authority (https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/contact-us).
8. Modifications to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time. Any changes to the Policy will be published on the Application and on the Website and will be “popped-up” on the Application for your approval. In case of significant changes to the Policy that results in MyMove using your Personal Data in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of the collection, we will provide you with a notice on the Application and/or send you an email notification.
Following cookies are being stored when you visit and use MyMove Application and MyMove Website:
i. Cookies essential for navigation:
These are cookies that are required in order to use our Application and our Website. Without them certain sections will not function correctly, or not at all. In particular they enable navigation between the various sections of our Application and our Website, completion of forms and secure verification of your identity before granting access to your personal data.
ii. Functional cookies:
Functional cookies are intended to facilitate operation of our Application and of our Website and make using it a more pleasant and personalized experience for you. These are cookies which, for example, store your preferences such as choice of language or your customer segment, collect information in forms for statistical purposes (number of unique visitors, etc.) or enable analysis of how visitors use the Application or the Website.
iii. Marketing cookies:
When you visit our Website and/or our Application, socio-demographic data and profile data are collected and stored anonymously in a marketing cookie. Marketing cookies do not contain any personal data and are placed by advertisers when their ad is posted. They prevent you being bombarded by the same advertisements over and over again and help to personalize publicity, but they also measure the effectiveness of our various marketing and publicity actions.
iv. Third party cookies:
These cookies are placed via our Application and our Website by third parties, for example Google. In particular they improve our Application and Website's content and operation.
You can configure your internet browser in order to be informed of each cookie sent or systematically refuse them by modifying the parameters of your browser. MyMove cannot guarantee the access, use and operation of the Application and of the Website if the storage of cookies is disabled. If you want to refuse marketing cookies (including Google among others), you can do this with the help of the following website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
10. Legislation and competent courts
This Policy is governed by and construed in accordance with the Belgian legislation that is exclusively applicable to any potential dispute.
Any dispute arising under, or in connection with, this Policy shall be settled exclusively by the competent courts of Brussels, Belgium.
If you have any further questions about this Policy or its implementation, please contact via email@example.com.
Date of last revision: 14/05/2019